Wednesday, August 31, 2011

going back to disney

We love Disney.  Why?  Well, we just do!  Our love for Disney has grown over the years.  I think we've always had a love for things related to Disney, but our passion really started early on in our marriage.  DH and I had considered going to Disneyland for our honeymoon, but we just couldn't swing it at the time.  So, for our first Spring Break, we went on our first trip together to see the mouse.  What a marvelous trip it was!  It was so much fun being there together and we were able to do and see everything we wanted to.  We were hooked.  I think my husband's family thinks that I am the Disney nut in the family and that I was that way when we got married.  The truth is I went to Disney a few times before I was married (like maybe 5 trips to Disneyland and 2 trips to Walt Disney World), but DH and I had such a great first trip that we have grown to love Disney together.  Our family has grown and changed since that trip back in 2003 and we've experienced some wonderful trips since that time.  We've also expanded what types of Disney vacations we've been on.  We started out with Disneyland, then added Walt Disney World, then Disney Cruise Line, and Disney Vacation Club.  Now we go on a combination of those trips and go back and forth between the three.


I've thought for a while about starting this blog.  Sometimes I just need to record my excitement and anticipation for upcoming trips, other times I just want to share the information about the places I love.  A lot of my friends and neighbors know that we are Disney fans, so they'll ask for advice when planning their trips to the "Happiest Place on Earth."  I thought it may be a good idea to weave some of those tips into this blog.  So, come along for a ride.  Ask questions if you have them.  It's time to get back to Disney!

No comments:

Post a Comment